Commonwealth100 is open to young leaders who are from a Commonwealth country, or who currently live, work or study in a Commonwealth country. Commonwealth100 is a free, online leadership course from Common Purpose that equips the next generation with 21stcentury leadership skills. This is a free, online leadership course. The course takes about 3-6 hours and can be completed at your own pace during the 7-week course period.
Using an interactive platform, you will work with a diverse group of young leaders from across the Commonwealth to explore Open Source Leadership – a new leadership model co-created with over 1,000 young Commonwealth leaders.
The founding partners of Commonwealth100 are The Scottish Government, Bank of Zambia, British Council and outreach partners are RMIT University, Queen Mary University of London, Westpac Bicentennial Foundation.
Commonwealth100 aims to produce a more socially-conscious generation of leaders, create a network of young leaders in touch with each other, foster current and future global partnerships between young leaders, and frame a fresh, bold, principled, networked Commonwealth of the future.
More Online Courses and Informative Videos:
1) Free Online Courses from Harvard University, USA | How to Enroll
2) EDX Online Courses | How to Enroll? | Complete Guide
3) Free Online Courses from the British Council, UK | How to Enroll
4) How to Apply for Free Online Leadership Development Programme | Step by Step Process
5) Google Free Digital Marketing Course | Free Digital Certificate | How to Join?
6) How to Enroll in WHO Free Online Courses? | Free Verified Certificates | Complete Guide
7) UNICEF Free Online Courses | Free Digital Certificate | How to Enroll?
8) How to Become UNV Online Volunteer? | United Nations Volunteer | Complete Video Guide